top of page


What I will need includes but is not limited to

a copy of you and your spouses drivers licenses

W-2's and 1099's for interest, business and any other income

K-1's for any partnerships or s-corporations

1099's for real estate sales and the accompanying HUD

last years tax (for new clients only)

1098's for student loan interest

charitable contributions 

medical and dental expenses

real estate taxes 

1098 for mortgage interest

rent paid for the year 

estimate taxes paid for IRS and Massachusetts

Business income and expenses

Rental income and expenses

Daycare expenses

Tuition Costs




bottom of page